- Access to primary care
- Alcohol, including conversations with alcohol researchers Nick Heather, Robin Room and Marc Schuckit at the 2017 Alcohol Symposium
- Brain circuitry and human behaviour, Deep brain stimulation
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference
- Cannabis legalization October 2018 - What doctors need to know
- Client perspectives and advocacy
- Crisis planning
- Dual diagnosis (including H-CARDD / DD CARES videos)
- Mini Med School 2012 - Alcohol (Marilyn Herie); Psychosis (Dr. Kwame McKenzie); Memory and Aging (Dr. Amer Burnham) and Autism Spectrum Disorders (Yona Lunsky).
- Physician Health Program Series produced in conjunction with the OMA
- Psychiatrist field notes: Reflections on approaches to concurrent disorders
- Psychiatric interviewing series with Dr. David Goldbloom
- Race, Industry and Policy in the US
- Rounds and education
- Sexual violence and harassment
- Simulation and education
- Smoking and tobacco
- Telemental health: Overiew, Do's and Don'ts and Reaching out without falling over: The future of outreach psychiatry
- Treatments and approaches to care
A list of all our video pages in this section of Portico is now available.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): A transdiagnostic behavioral intervention for mental health and medical conditions
CAMH Grand Rounds Sept. 2018
Learning Objectives: to better understand the value of transdiagnostic treatments; to explain the rationale for identifying depression and anxiety among patients with chronic disease; to describe the role of avoidance in the exacerbation of pain, anxiety, and depression; to understand the mechanisms of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Keynote presentation from the Rotman 2018 conference.
There is significant evidence describing disparities in health and quality of health care among people with severe mental illness. There is far less evidence on how to address these disparities. Evidence is urgently needed to address early mortality and quality of care gaps for people with severe mental illness.
From the one-day conference held in November 2018 at the University of Toronto. Featuring Susan Abbey, Sanjeev Socklingham, Janis Rotman, Catherine Zahn & Barry Rubin with Nancy Pridham, Danielle Larmand and Susan.